Wednesday, July 2, 2014

The Little Things That Count

Bismillahirrahmanirraheem...

Yesterday was one exhausting day...we came back home around 9.30pm. The kids and i were already asleep in the car and i cant wait to get to bed once we reached home.

The only thing i told him "Please do wake me up once u came  back from Taraweeh because i need to cook rice"

I woke up at 3am. Feeling blessed that Allah woke me.. thinking he forgot to wake me up

I stood and went straight to the kitchen. My hand grab the rice cooker and it was mild hot. Yes, i was surprised. I opened the lid and there was the white rice, perfectly cooked.

From afar i looked at him, at that moment i know, Allah has blessed me far greater by sending him to complete me.

O Allah, please let me complete him as he completes me, always

May Allah grant you Jannah...hope to be there with you still..

-anonymous-

2:148
Al-Baqarah 148
For each [religious following] is a direction toward which it faces. So race to [all that is] good. Wherever you may be, Allah will bring you forth [for judgement] all together. Indeed, Allah is over all things competent.

No comments: